Complaint Review: GM Credit Card

• Reported By: Mike EH — Union Kentucky USA
GM Credit Card

GM Credit Card HSBC Bogus GM Card Bonus Earnings, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Offering Assistance

At the end of Feb 2011, I accessed Manage Your Earnings on the GM Card website & while in my account, I ran across Your Personal Offers. When I selected Your Personal Offers, the result was bonus earnings of $1,500 - $3,000 for the period 3/1/11 – 5/2/11.  I printed the screen since it contained the earnings code # needed to get the bonus earnings. When purchasing a new Chevy, the dealer ran the code # & said it was only for $500.  We called the GM card & even faxed the printout.  End result was that the GM Card would only give me $500.  I bought the car anyway, but I am fighting for the additional $1,000 since the Chevy I bought was eligible for $1,500.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Does anyone else have evidence of this special offer?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2011 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GM-Credit-Card/internet/GM-Credit-Card-HSBC-Bogus-GM-Card-Bonus-Earnings-Internet-708810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GM Credit Card

Offering Assistance

AUTHOR: KristinP - (USA)

I am a community manager for one of the GM Card products and would like to assist you. If you send us your name, address and phone number in a private response, we can research the issue and get back to you.