Louisiana

• Updated: Thu, June 13, 2013

• Reported By: gmcardsux — Fraser Michigan
GM GOLD CARD
DEPT 9600 CAROL STREAM, Illinois USA

GM GOLD CARD DROPPED EARNED CREDITS, CANCELED AND SWITCHED CARD, SCREWED HOLDER,ME. CAROL STREAM Illinois

I had a GM Gold Card for 20+ years. I used it numerous times to purchase, new or PEP vehicles from GM. I had a $1475. credit in 2006 toward a new car purchase.  I was at the dealership, when GM Gold Card declined its use for new car purchase. The dealer told me they had trouble using GM Gold car credits, so I bought the car with cash down instead.

GM Gold car notified me by mail they were canceling my Gold Card, and issuing me a world card at their discretion. I had no recourse except to destroy the new card, and move on. I feel I was cheated and GM Gold card still owes me $1475.  toward a new GM car purchase. I used my Gold GM card for all my purchases, and they reneged on their end of the agreement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GM-GOLD-CARD/CAROL-STREAM-Illinois-60128/GM-GOLD-CARD-DROPPED-EARNED-CREDITS-CANCELED-AND-SWITCHED-CARD-SCREWED-HOLDERME-CARO-1058801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GM GOLD CARD