Complaint Review: GM Property Services

• Updated: Wed, September 04, 2013

• Reported By: victimized — Rogersville Tennessee
GM Property Services
Boone, North Carolina USA

GM Property Services Jason Mathis-Greene Brandon Lambert GM Property Services owes me $1000's and will NOT pay Boone North Carolina

This company owes me $1000's of dollars. We have been trying for 2 months to get our money to no avail. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!!!!

They give you the run around and tell you lie after lie!

I want my money Jason and Brandon!

I dont know how you two live with yourselves. You took money from hard working, good people. You should be very ashamed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GM-Property-Services/Boone-North-Carolina/GM-Property-Services-Jason-Mathis-Greene-Brandon-Lambert-GM-Property-Services-owes-me-1-1081637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GM Property Services