Complaint Review: GM

• Updated: Fri, July 11, 2014

• Reported By: Robert — Flushing New York
Nationwide USA

GM GM Abusive Costumer Treatment Nationwide

I returned my leased 2011 Buick Regal to the dealership in mint condition and with far less than the allowed mileage. The dealer took the car and stated that all was well and that was the end of it. Next thing I know I am getting hit with a bill for over 1200.00 dollars because GM financing felt that upon inspection it has a dent, was dingy, and had a warning light for tire pressure that was malfunctioning. A malfunctioning light for which they are charging $250.00 for what is possibly a $3.00 Fuse. They are claiming $250.00 worth of bumper damage! When I handed the car to the dealer there was nothing on the bumper. What happened to the car after I handed it to them is now my responsibility. I called to complain and all they could offer was 25% off the repair bill. I couldn't believe it! I handed back a vehicle to KIA a dealship with less prestige. I paid nothing other than distribution fee. Then we ask why consumers don't go American! This is why! I will never do American again especially not GM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2014 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GM/nationwide/GM-GM-Abusive-Costumer-Treatment-Nationwide-1161313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GM