Complaint Review: GMAC Insurance

• Submitted: Mon, May 01, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, May 01, 2006

• Reported By:St George Utah
GMAC Insurance
13736 Riverport Drive Maryland Heights, Missouri U.S.A.

GMAC Insurance Major Rip - Driven by Greed - Totally unfair .. Maryland Heights Missouri

First 6 months, fair price on my motorhome plus 4 vehicles. 2nd 6 months, everything raised by an unfair amount. 3rd 6 months, another increase. 4th 6 months, major payment increase by $700.00 anually.

When I called their customer service, they said it was because I received a speeding ticket last November (05). (True) It was my first ticket in 18 years. They claim because of that, I am charged 2 points. They also state this is in effect for 3 years which totals $2340.00

I would never believe what this one ticket that cost me $ 85.00 to pay the local traffic court would cost me through this mega ripoff company. Not only does this company have total disregard for it's customers, our country has total disregard for it's citizens by allowing this company to operate in this country.

I called two of their competitors who told me that they do allow for an occasional ticket now and again and there would be no increase for such. Maybe this is why GM is having such a bad time and facing such deficits, GMAC Insurance, this will cost you more than what you have tried to charge me. Apparently, your educational values and corporate character did not do such a good job or maybe you were asleep during your ethics classes. What goes around comes around and usually hurts.

James
St George, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2006 04:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GMAC-Insurance/Maryland-Heights-Missouri-63043/GMAC-Insurance-Major-Rip-Driven-by-Greed-Totally-unfair-Maryland-Heights-Missouri-189347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GMAC Insurance