Complaint Review: GMAC Insurance

• Updated: Mon, December 07, 2009

• Reported By: eshelley — mocksville North Carolina United States of America
GMAC Insurance
500 West Fifth Street winston-salem, North Carolina United States of America

GMAC Insurance Superior Insurance they cheated me out of at least $77.00 maybe a little more than that winston-salem, North Carolina

i had already sent my next payment in prior to the due date. after sending payment i found insurance for almost half of what i was being currently charged so i purchased and cancelled my policy with GMAC. they did not send me back my payment and when i called they upped what they were originally charging me for my policy. i had sent in $87.00 for my next payment and cancelled before it was due and they sent me back a check for $10.98. and when i called the stated i was being charged some 274.00 for 60 days coverage when my entire policy for 6 months was around 500.00. i woulod advice people not to buy GMAC insurance or to deal with Superior Insurance in statesville, NC either. they charged me a 30.00 service charge to change cars, twice. i had thought it was an increase in my policy only to find out they were charging me a service charge. there are way too many honest companies to deal with so stay away from these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2009 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GMAC-Insurance/winston-salem-North-Carolina-27102/GMAC-Insurance-Superior-Insurance-they-cheated-me-out-of-at-least-7700-maybe-a-little-m-535039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GMAC Insurance