Complaint Review: GMAC MORTGAGE

• Submitted: Tue, May 31, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, May 31, 2011

• Reported By: Mike — BRENTWOOD New York U.S.A.
GMAC MORTGAGE
6716 GRADE LANE, BUILDING 9, SUITE 910 LOUISVILLE, Kentucky United States of America

GMAC MORTGAGE ILLEGAL,AND DECEPTIVE LOAN MODIFICATION PRACTICES. LOUISVILLE, Kentucky

For the past year and a half, I wanted to do a loan modification.. with GMAC. THEY TURNED ME DOWN THREE TIMES. GMAC sent me three denial letters, proving that I have a hardship, and also have a 31% mortgage payment to salary ratio, according to the federal loan modification guidlines. Both by their own merits would qualify me for the loan modification.Yet, GMAC LOAN MODIFICATION DEPT AND THEIR UNDERWRITIES, refuse to grant me my loan modification.

In addition,the loan modificaion department wanted me to stop my automatic bi-weekly, withdrawals from my checking account in order to grant me my loan modification>Which I have done, by their instructions, which makes no sense to me!!!!!

Why must I be late with my mortgage payments, mess up credit reports, possibly go to collections, or even worse , foreclose on the house, all for a loan modification that I ALREADY QUALIFY FOR???? i think it's time that all of us should get together and file a multi law suit agaist GMAC Mortgage for their illegal and deceptive loan modification practices, purposely deflating the valve of your home so you can not refiance with GMAC or any other lender, and for their lies. Thanks for taken the time to read this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2011 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GMAC-MORTGAGE/LOUISVILLE-Kentucky-40213/GMAC-MORTGAGE-ILLEGALAND-DECEPTIVE-LOAN-MODIFICATION-PRACTICES-LOUISVILLE-Kentucky-735301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GMAC MORTGAGE