Complaint Review: GMAC Mortgage

• Updated: Fri, October 07, 2011

• Reported By: jasonallender — franklin Indiana United States of America
GMAC Mortgage
150 yandes street waterloo, Iowa United States of America

GMAC Mortgage gmac is holding my insurance money to try and break me down. waterloo, Iowa

GMAC mortgage has been a nightmare for us. We had a fire in april of this year, and now its october and they're holding onto my insurance claim check. Everytime I file for my second dispersement, they take a total of 2 weeks to look over the papers (sometimes its just 1 paper!) And at the end of the two weeks, they find a reason to deny my request.

Today, they said my inspection wasn't valid because the inspector was missing a scope of work. There's no way that they could know that! Hey had a check list with him when he showed up! He passed my house for that inspection!

I've been fighting with them for 10 weeks, and its going to be too cold to do the work soon!

They're sitting on 2/3rds of my insurance claim check!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2011 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GMAC-Mortgage/waterloo-Iowa-/GMAC-Mortgage-gmac-is-holding-my-insurance-money-to-try-and-break-me-down-waterloo-Iow-785987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GMAC Mortgage