Complaint Review: GMAC

• Submitted: Thu, January 22, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 22, 2009

• Reported By:west chester Pennsylvania
GMAC
North Carolina Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 704-357-7503
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

GMAC Car Company GMAC renigs about extensions to get money, Lisa and Miss Washington North CarolinaNorth Carolina Nationwide

Ok, I have been having trouble making my car payments, I bought the car when I was doing well , now I'm not.I'm trying believe me.
So I called and set up a 90 day extension in October 2008 (I missed Septembers and Octobers payment)with Lisa at the North Carolina branch of GMAC. I repeatedly asked if I pay this the extension will be 90 days correct? She repeatedly said a resounding YES, I wired the money. December 10th was my next payment and I paid it, (not on time) But I paid it. Every penny goes to my car payment. So now I'm due for January 10th. But collections says NO, you are due for Dec 10 and January. Your payment was for November. I called 30 days ago when this happened and Lisa, who is my account rep apologized for her error and said she fixed it. I thanked her and moved on.I was informed a week ago by her, that she wasn't able to do the 90 days that she offered me. She only did 60 days and tough for me.I left 3 messages for her supervisor Miss Washington and she refuses to call me back. The collections people say I can only deal with my local branch.(North Carolina) The unscrupulous ones.
It's in the notes that she said 90 days time and time again. Who can I call to get them to pull the notes and stand by the 90 day extension?

Angelz
west chester, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2009 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GMAC/nationwide/GMAC-Car-Company-GMAC-renigs-about-extensions-to-get-money-Lisa-and-Miss-Washington-Nort-414775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GMAC