Complaint Review: GMC Sierra 4x4 1500

• Reported By:acushnet Massachusetts
GMC Sierra 4x4 1500
GM Nationwide U.S.A.

GMC Sierra 4x4 1500 ripoff Michigan Nationwide

I cant believe all the tranny problems with GMC. I own a 98 Sierra 4x4 with 66000 miles. Tranny is gone. Another one bites the dust! I take care of my vehicles. I tow a 900lb boat about 1/2 mile to the ramp.

I would not consider that a cause! I had very hard shifting between 1st and 2nd after a 45miles high way trip to work, on the secondary rd. leading to my place of employment. When I was going home I could not back up out of my parking spot. I am a mechanic at a Bio-Tech company. I had some of the boys push me out.

I could go forward, but very hard shifting between 1st and 2nd again, and it would not go into Over Drive. Some one has to do something about this. We are all getting RIPPED OFF!!

DAN
Acushnet, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2002 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GMC-Sierra-4x4-1500/nationwide/GMC-Sierra-4x4-1500-ripoff-Michigan-Nationwide-38790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GMC Sierra 4x4 1500