sticks

Complaint Review: GMS Contracts/The Janitorial Agency

• Submitted: Thu, July 28, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, July 28, 2011

• Reported By: Mike d — STOCKTON California U.S.A.
GMS Contracts/The Janitorial Agency

GMS Contracts/The Janitorial Agency Promised leads of quality janiotrial accounts, never called once, Internet

A sales rep from GMS Contracts called me a few years back to sign up with them. She said for 840.00 she would be able to help us get contracts by setting up the appointments. After a year I never received one call. I called to ask for a refund, at this point they were changing their name to The Janitorial Agency. I spoke with Steve I think was his name and he said if they could locate the old records (whatever) that they would refund me.......imagine this, they didn't locate them..

After trying many times to get a refund they said they would apply the money I was owed towards their new program that cost way more.......?! huh really? So now to get my refund they want even more of my hard earned cash...shut these crooks down....it has been many months since i last spoke with anyone

I looked up this board today after I got an automated call from them wanting me to sign up...the nerve...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2011 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GMS-ContractsThe-Janitorial-Agency/internet/GMS-ContractsThe-Janitorial-Agency-Promised-leads-of-quality-janiotrial-accounts-never-757760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GMS Contracts/The Janitorial Agency