Complaint Review: GMX

• Submitted: Mon, March 05, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, March 05, 2012

• Reported By: Tommy_The mortgage dude — St Louis Missouri United States of America
GMX
Miami Florida Miami, Florida United States of America

GMX These peoples took moneys from me and then didn't not give me business they promised. Miami, Florida

These guys done taken my money. But they never give me the mortgage businesssthey said they would. They said if I gived them $750, they be given me closed mortgages. They never did this. It done been 5 months now. I want my money back. They not give and they not call me back no more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2012 10:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GMX/Miami-Florida-/GMX-These-peoples-took-moneys-from-me-and-then-didnt-not-give-me-business-they-promised-849282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GMX