dried

• Reported By: toymom81 — north smithfield Rhode Island
GNC
Internet USA

GNC GNC ONLINE GNC INTERNET ORDER SCAM Internet

GNC biggest scam artists ever! i decided to finally buy on gnc online and saw the i could save 25% plus the buy one get one half deal on the protein shakes with 1$ shipping my total was only supposed to be 45.53 they ended up charging me twice for this amount . they call this an authorization hold well they already had the money for the order on hold so why charge me twice??

i call and theyre just giving me the run around, i contact customer service they give me the run around saying the secondary charge will drop off. it hasnt the payment for theactual order has processed and i received my order. the secondary charge is still in pending status my bank cant do anything until its not pending . GNC had no right to put an authorization hold on a second amount thats fraud as far as im concerned !!! in the meantime my money is tied up and i cant get to it and theres nothing my bank can do!!!

BEWARE of good deals on gnc theyll charge you twice and lie to you and give you the run around to get your money which never had anything to do with them in the first place ..these frauds need to be exposed!! by the way this has been going on for over a week now!!! im going to return my order to gnc now that came in and get that money back and never do business with them again walmart has just as good if not better equivalents !! forget gnc!! SCAM ARTISTS i want my money !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GNC-/internet/GNC-GNC-ONLINE-GNC-INTERNET-ORDER-SCAM-Internet-1069971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GNC