Complaint Review: GNS INC

• Submitted: Tue, October 21, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 27, 2009

• Reported By:Norfolk Virginia
GNS INC
6452 FIG Street Suite A Arvada, Colorado U.S.A.

GNS INC GNS INC: Fraud Scammers Arvada Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Company Response

Someone orderd some weight loss products or services in my name from the Internet , $ 3.95 was pending on my credit card. I advised my bank (Orchard Bank)of HSBC that it was fraud and they completed a through investigation that concluded it was fraud they shut down my account# and gave me a new card. In the process I contcted this company to see if I could get more information and advise of the fraud charge, at this point because of doing so I gave them my personal information such as my home address, phone number and email...since doing this the company has continue to harras ME the victim for items of which I never recieved , additionaly they continued after being notified by me and the bank that this 3.95 transaction was unauthorized they continued to let the perpetraitor order additonal items at which the balance of the charges is now over 50.00. They continue to send harrasing emails and phone calls . I have contacted my bank and they advised me that this company is violating policy and should not be harrasing for such funds I have tried to talk to several people from that company to no avail. Please help . This company is out for profits regardless of how they go about I beleive they are unethical and a scam company themselves.

Pascale
Norfolk, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2008 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GNS-INC/Arvada-Colorado-80004/GNS-INC-GNS-INC-Fraud-Scammers-Arvada-Colorado-383519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GNS INC

Company Response

AUTHOR: Gns - (U.S.A.)

In researching your account it appears that your situation has been resolved. If you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact customer service at 1-800-595-4670.

Supervisor