Complaint Review: GNS, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, May 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 21, 2009

• Reported By:Vallejo California
GNS, Inc.
6452 Fig St., Suite A Arvada, Colorado U.S.A.

GNS, Inc. Acai Berry and Bromalite uses deceptive advertising to fraud consumers. Arvada Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: GNS Response

I sent the following to the Colorado and Utah Attorney Generals.

Dear Mr. Attorney General;

I am writing to complain about the above listed company. I have already filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau but feel this company requires immediate action from your office because of it's purposeful intent to defraud consumers.

I ordered a free trial of a weight loss supplement on GNS's web-site. I was asked to pay for postage only in the amount of $4.95. Apparently, somewhere in the fine print it states that the free sample (which is a 30 day supply) is for 15 days and you are billed for the remainder in the bottle.

Additionally, you are automatically enrolled in monthly mailings of the product which are automatically charged to your credit card.

I returned the sample unopened. With the initial cost of the sample, certified postage, gas to the post office (not to mention I also ordered an additional supplement, Bromalite, linked to GNS's web-site with the exact same result), I'm out $25. for absolutely nothing except a lot of frustration.

Clearly, these tactics are meant to fool the consumer. Just look at the hundreds and hundreds of complaints on the internet and complaints submitted to the Better Business Bureau.

These people should be put out of business and prosecuted for deceitful business practices.

Vallejo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2009 07:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GNS-Inc/Arvada-Colorado-80004/GNS-Inc-Acai-Berry-and-Bromalite-uses-deceptive-advertising-to-fraud-consumers-Arvada-C-453520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GNS, Inc.

GNS Response

AUTHOR: Gns - (U.S.A.)

In regard to your above referenced complaint, this does not sound like an order you placed with our company. We do offer a trial offer for our product called Acai Berry Edge, however, the Bromalite that you ordered is not offered through our company. Although advertised on the same page both offers are through two separate companies.

If you placed an order through our company for one of our products we would be more than happy to assist you with the order you placed. Please feel free to contact customer service at 1-800-595-4670.