Buyer beware Slim Seduction, Slimbodycoach.com, global-nutrition.com, slim seduction any way that call it is a SCAM. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.
Here is there game. The LURE you in with a $2.95 or $6.95 charge and then once they have your card they will charge every 8 days for things that you did not know you were getting. They will ship you product and not take it back. If you are a victim of this company slimbodycoach.com then here is what you do.
1) dispute the charge from the company on your credit card immediately
2) Ship back any product they sent you whether you opened it or not. Ship with signature required or FED EX, DHL or something with TRACKING
3) File a complaint with the State of Colorado Consumer Protection & Services at this site http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite/CO-Portal/CXP/1174084100583 click on FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A BUSINESS.
4) File a complaint with your OWN State Consumer Services. I live in Florida and that site address is http://www.doacs.state.fl.us .
5) File a complaint with the Attorney General of Colorado and that site is http://www.ago.state.co.us .
6) File a Complaint with the Better Business Bureau in Jefferson County, Colorado. They handle the complaints for the Attorney General. Here is there site http://denver.bbb.org/WWWRoot/SitePage.aspx?site=33&id=2f9c896a-f3a5-4130-8a45-a6475f4b7e41
7) File a complaint with your Attorney General in your state. Florida's is http://myfloridalegal.com . Then you look under Consumer Protection and click on File a Complaint.
8) File a Complaint with the Internet Crimes Center which is a program run by The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA). Just click on the site http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx and you can file the complaint online.
If we all stick together and complain about this company then others wont get ripped off like we did. You HAVE to complain or they will not give you a refund. If 1,000 people filed these complaints they would have to change how they rip people off. With this many state agencies coming after them they will change. That is the ONLY way we can save others and get OUR money back.
Tired of ripoffs