Complaint Review: GO DOERS INC

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2007

• Reported By:WASHINGTON District of Columbia

It is amazing all of the complaints that I have read, most astonshing about the owner who did die and the company is resolving all issues!!!

I use to go door to door in fact I was with the company for 8 years. Which mean I talked to alot of the same customers who have recieved therer magazines and will only buy from them because they dont want to make ED MCMAnn ANY RICHER. I have heard a couple of stories about people not getting there magazines, but I find it hard to believe!! Yes it does take awile to recieve the magazines as your reciept states and if you dont recieve them give them a call and I am quite sure your issue will be resolved!!! Also most of the young adults in the program are young adults from the inner city whom are working to better themselves and learn a work ethic!!! I guess many of you have forgotten that you had to start some where or maybe it was given to you!!! I don't know!! What i do know that is you are entitled to your complaint and your money back if you have not recieved your magazines, but dont down grade the company for helping young adults in providing them a chance because in coporate America you dont have the experience, well if we don't get the chance how will we get the experience!! Its not the best job in the world but it is a start in learning how to keep and maintain a positive attitude cause as long a people exist who forget where they came from and the rich keep making the rich rich we all will be messed up!!!

WASHINGTON, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2007 10:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GO-DOERS-INC/nationwide/GO-DOERS-INC-I-WORKED-FOR-THE-COMPANY-WASHINGTON-DC-NATIONWIDE-287278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GO DOERS INC