Complaint Review: GO RELAX TRAVEL

• Submitted: Mon, August 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 24, 2009

• Reported By:Twin Falls Idaho
GO RELAX TRAVEL
5950 LAKEHURST DR STE 220 ORLANDO, Florida U.S.A.

GO RELAX TRAVEL Thieves ORLANDO Florida

*Consumer Comment: Mr. Brewer it's more than a client here and there. Be honest

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Go Relax Travel, LLC

Go Relax Travel are thieves.. supposibly I won an all expense package to Puerto Vallarta on a radio station, that all I had to pay is 399.98 for paper work fees. My husband purchased it then he had second thoughts about it so half an hour later we called them back wanting to cancel the transaction and they said it was to late that they had already collected the money from my checking. I told them I was not interested and they still wouldn't give me my money back they said I would have to wait till I got a certified letter with the info and then if it wasn't what I wanted we could cancel. The same day I received this letter I called them back they told me all i had to do is fax them a written request for my refund and the reason. I faxed the letter immediatley that same day. A week later I got a call from them stating I wouldn't get my money back because I only had 7 days from the date of purchase to cancel. I ordered it on the 29th of July and got the letter on the 8th of August. By the time I got the letter it was too late yet they told me to fax it they knew what they were doing!! Please consumers don't buy from these people. We need to get them off the air, and stop them from ripping other people off.

Dorinar
Twin Falls, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2008 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GO-RELAX-TRAVEL/ORLANDO-Florida-32819/GO-RELAX-TRAVEL-Thieves-ORLANDO-Florida-364280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GO RELAX TRAVEL

Mr. Brewer it's more than a client here and there. Be honest

AUTHOR: Heatherlovesbirds - (U.S.A.)

Seriously. Mr. Brewer, you act like this an isolated incident. Your company has an F rating with the BBB! LOL, I think that says it all, no need for me to comment further.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Go Relax Travel, LLC

AUTHOR: Mr. Brewer - (U.S.A.)

With over 17,000 clients serviced in the last 3 years it is possible that there has been a misunderstanding with a client. We strive to do our absolute best to ensure our clients are sold properly and we comply with all the details that we promise. We understand that even though we always record our package details with our clients and then send the same details in writing, some of our clients were not completely clear on what they agreed to. We do have a refund policy on all purchases, which is in writing.

If the clients follow this policy they will recieve the refund. If you feel you have not been given the opportunity that was promised to you, please contact our office and ask to speak to our office manager and explain the details. We will be happy to discuss any concerns or questions you have.

Our goal is to do what we promise and be fair in our business dealings. Please contact us if you have any questions. Keep in mind that we can not contact you through this service, as we don't know who is posting a comment.

Our contact phone number is 407-363-1000 or you may file a comment or question with our CEO at our website: gorelaxtravel.com