Complaint Review: GO RELAX TRAVEL

• Updated: Mon, October 12, 2009

• Reported By: Yolanda — Chicago Illinois USA
GO RELAX TRAVEL
7751 Kingspointe Parkway, Suite 107 Orlando, Florida United States of America

GO RELAX TRAVEL Misleading Consumers leading to Fraudulent Practices Orlando, Florida

ON SEPTEMBER 9,2009 LIKE MANY OTHER CONSUMERS I ALSO THOUGHT THAT I WON A TRIP TO DISNEY WORLD IN ORLANDO FLORIDA, FOLLOWED BY A TRIP TO DAYTONA BEACH. I BELIEVED IT TO BE LEGIT BECAUSE IVE HEARD HOW OTHERS WIN TRIPS THROUGH RADIO STATIONS. I HAVE NEVER PARTICIPATED IN THE PAST FOR I ALWAYS HAVE MY SUSPICIONS OF FRAUD. I RECEIVED THE FORM THAT NEEDED TO BE SIGNED AND RETURNED WITHIN 48 HOURS. AFTER ABOUT A WEEK I CALLED TO CONFIRM THAT THEY RECEIVED MY FAX. I WAS TOLD THAT THEY COULD NOT TRANSFER MY CALL TO CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM THAT PHONE, THEREFORE SHE WOULD TAKE A MESSAGE AND HAVE THEM RETURN MY CALL. I STILL HAVE YET TO HEAR FROM THEM. I STARTED TO BELIEVE THAT SOMETHING WAS NOT RIGHT AND GOOGLED THEIR WEBSITE AND LEARNED THAT THEY'RE ARE MANY THAT HAVE BEEN MISGUIDED BY THIS SO CALLED TRAVEL AGENCY. I AM NOT ONLY REPORTING THIS TO YOU BUT ALSO TO THE BBB. THIS WILL BE THE FIRST AND LAST TIME THIS WILL HAPPEN. I SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWED MY INITIAL INSTINCTS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2009 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GO-RELAX-TRAVEL/Orlando-Florida-32819/GO-RELAX-TRAVEL-Misleading-Consumers-leading-to-Fraudulent-Practices-Orlando-Florida-508000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GO RELAX TRAVEL