Complaint Review: GO RELAX TRAVEL

• Submitted: Tue, December 30, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 30, 2008

• Reported By:Fresno California
GO RELAX TRAVEL
7751 Kingspointe Parkway Suite107 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

GO RELAX TRAVEL Took 384.98 for shipping&handling.cause I believed I won a familypack to Disneyland on radio station which not true Orlando Florida

Supposily I had won a family gift pack to Disneyland from the radio station and 2 other trips to Las Vegas with hotel and everything paid.They told me it was a 4day 3night at the Marrot Hotel at Disneyland I just had to pay a shipping& handling fee of $384.98 for a certified letter.

When I recieved the letter it was for a 2adult one day theme park tickets to Disneyland. I called them right away to tell them that wasnt what they said and right away they put me on hold and never answered. I called the next day demanding my refund.They said to send a letter by fax saying why I want to cancel, so they could refund my money. I sent the letter and until now I still havent got my refund. I call but as soon as I tell them my name they just leave me on hold and never answer me.

Jose
Fresno, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2008 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GO-RELAX-TRAVEL/Orlando-Florida-32819/GO-RELAX-TRAVEL-Took-38498-for-shippinghandlingcause-I-believed-I-won-a-familypack-to-D-406393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GO RELAX TRAVEL