Complaint Review: GO RELAX TRAVEL

• Updated: Wed, September 12, 2012

• Reported By: Jose — PHILADELPHIA United States of America
GO RELAX TRAVEL
5950 lakehurst dr ste 220 orlando fl., Florida United States of America

GO RELAX TRAVEL made reservacion back in 02/23/2007 they took my money from my credic card they never contac me orlando , Florida

go relax call me for a special deal to dysney world  so we made aragement for 02/23/2007 but i gat laoff from work so i could not maked. so i call and they gave me 1 year for me to go but i never heard from them and when i came to check for the date 1 year had pass and i call back to let them know what had happen. they told that they would get back to me and is going for 5 years and i try to call and i dont get a answer. so please can you help me  i paid them $504.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GO-RELAX-TRAVEL/orlando-fl-Florida-32819/GO-RELAX-TRAVEL-made-reservacion-back-in-02232007-they-took-my-money-from-my-credic-car-940213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GO RELAX TRAVEL