Complaint Review: GO RELAX TRAVELAND RUMBA RADIO ST

• Reported By: CAROLINA — OCALA Florida United States of America
GO RELAX TRAVELAND RUMBA RADIO ST
7751 ORLANDO, Florida United States of America

GO RELAX TRAVELAND RUMBA RADIO ST DONT FALL FOR FALSE CONTEST ORLANDO, Florida

ON 2/16/2009  I WAS ON MY WAY TO THE STORE I WAS LISTENING TO RUMBA RADIO STATION WHEN THEY MANTION THAT THE FIRST CALLER THAT GETS THE ANSWER RIGHT WILL WIN A VACATION FOR UP TO 4 PEOPLE TO LAS VEGAS SO I CALLED I GOT THE RIGHT ANSWER  I WON THE VACATION HE ASKED ME IF I HAD ACREDIT CARD OR DEVIT I SAID YES HE SAID I HAD TO PAY FOR TAXES CAUSE THE PACAGE IS WORTH 1000 DOLLARS WITCH IT WAS 344.00 DOLLARS WITCH THAT WAS ALSO FOR 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS TO PR COMES TO FIND OUT WHEN I GOT THE PACAGE IS ONLY FOR 1 PERSON I REQUESTED FOR MY MONIE BACK AND THEY SAID NO AND THAT I HAD UP TO A YEAR TO USE IT OR SELL TO SOMEONE ALSE.  I FEEL THAT WHAT THEY DOING IS NOT RIGHT ESPECIALY AS A SINGLE MOM AND HOW THE ECONOMY IS THEY SHOUDNT DO THAT SOMEBODY MUST PUT A STOP TO THESE PEOPLE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2009 10:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GO-RELAX-TRAVELAND-RUMBA-RADIO-ST/ORLANDO-Florida-/GO-RELAX-TRAVELAND-RUMBA-RADIO-ST-DONT-FALL-FOR-FALSE-CONTEST-ORLANDO-Florida-521109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GO RELAX TRAVELAND RUMBA RADIO ST