Complaint Review: GO RV

• Reported By: Doug — York Pennsylvania
GO RV
San Antonio, Texas USA

GO RV WARRANTY FRAUD

Below is the letter I sent to the PA Attorney General (I live in PA). If anyone knows another way to help get my money back, or to help prosecute the individuals, please let me know. Thanks

On July 26th, 2011 I purchased an extended warranty for our travel trailer RV. The cost was $1005.00 for a 7 year warranty. I made this purchase online with a company called Go RV Warranty (Go RV Network). The salespersons name was Jason Flowers. On May 1st, 2013 I learned that I do not have an extended warranty. This was the first time the extended warranty was needed for repairs to the RV. When I called for my warranty information, I was informed by the warranty administrator (Dimension Service Corp) that my contract had been rejected by them because it had been sent without payment from Go RV Warranty. On Oct. 8th 2012, I received a “Notice of Rejection Letter” from the warranty administrator (At that time called CSI RV) informing me to contact the seller (Go RV Network) with questions. When I called Go RV Network, I was informed that the Rejection Letter had been sent by mistake and that my extended warranty was in good standing.

At this point, I have found that Go RV Network has gone out of business and has filed for bankruptcy. Go RV Warranty had accepted my money but did not provide any services as promised. I have attempted phone calls and emails with no response. Go RV Warranty has vacated the address I was given.

The bankruptcy case # is 12-53552 filed in the US Bankruptcy Court – Western District of Texas.

More info on the bankruptcy may be viewed at:

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GO-RV/San-Antonio-Texas/GO-RV-WARRANTY-FRAUD-1060728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GO RV