Complaint Review: GODADDY.COM

• Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: portcitygman — delco North Carolina United States of America
GODADDY.COM

GODADDY.COM UNAUTHORIZED CREDIT CARD BILLING , Internet

I purchased a domain from GoDaddy.com on in September 2010 using a credit card.GoDaddy.com has been sending me emails for the last year to renew at discount rates.I never responded to their emails.On October 2012, I received a credit card statement on a card I never use and the charge was for $44.00.I notified my card holders fraud department.I just wanted to let everyone know what this company is up to so they can check their statements.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GODADDYCOM/internet/GODADDYCOM-UNAUTHORIZED-CREDIT-CARD-BILLING-Internet-959009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GODADDY.COM