Complaint Review: GOD'S WATER ENTERTAINMENT BMG GWETV SAME PEOPLE BUT DIFFERENT NAME!

• Submitted: Wed, October 20, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, October 20, 2010

• Reported By: BMG actors — NY United States of America
GOD'S WATER ENTERTAINMENT BMG GWETV SAME PEOPLE BUT DIFFERENT NAME!
P.O. BOX 2085 NY NY 10025 Manhattan, New York United States of America

GOD'S WATER ENTERTAINMENT BMG GWETV SAME PEOPLE BUT DIFFERENT NAME! PLEASE DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE! THEY HURT ALOT OF YOUNG ACTORS!!! THEY WAS ON WILLIAM STREET! THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT REAL TELEVISION! Manhattan, New York

I am here with two actors who started out with this group of people and at the start everything was great! But at the end some how everybody just jumped ship and left us actors hanging without saying a thing to us! We paid $50 for pictures and a promotion video that was on a website that got took down for some reason. I thought it was a good deal at the time. But this lady Monica yelled at everybody for no reason all the time. Now she's a attorney? Phillip Muhammad is now the CEO of BMG? There were alot of good people..young people that they screwed over without saying ANYTHING! They made a fool out of all of us serious actors! They still have that NING site up for some reason and I tried to take down my profile but they wouldn't let me!! The new CEO on the website said alot of bad things about benny and the company so how is it that he's CEO now? Nothing went well after that! However I'm not mad anymore because at the end months later benny did give us back our money. It was said that everybody got mad because they didn't get paid....well that's what I read in reports. A real company stick it out and that's what happens in any business with money!

I advise people not to sponsor this company till they can prove who they are and not through a fancy website like before and now. It's the same group of people with a new CEO. They are still balbonie BMG! This same staff of people do not know what they are doing! It was great at the start but the staff screwed up...not the actors!

It takes years of knowledge to run a company! Not just a ideal!

Actor for BMG

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2010 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GODS-WATER-ENTERTAINMENT-BMG-GWETV-SAME-PEOPLE-BUT-DIFFERENT-NAME/Manhattan-New-York-10025/GODS-WATER-ENTERTAINMENT-BMG-GWETV-SAME-PEOPLE-BUT-DIFFERENT-NAME-PLEASE-DO-NOT-DEAL-WIT-653117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GOD'S WATER ENTERTAINMENT BMG GWETV SAME PEOPLE BUT DIFFERENT NAME!