Complaint Review: GOLD COAST TIRE OF BOYNTON BEACH, FLORIDA

• Submitted: Sun, September 02, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, September 02, 2012

• Reported By: Danny — Delray Beach Florida U.S.A.
GOLD COAST TIRE OF BOYNTON BEACH, FLORIDA
1640 S. CONGRESS AVE boynton beach, Florida United States of America

GOLD COAST TIRE OF BOYNTON BEACH, FL Good Year Learn a "trick" for $411.80. boynton beach, Florida

8/19/2012 -
I went to Goodyear aka Gold Coast Tire to have them fix my car. My car was having issues turning on when I turned the key. I took my car on 8/19/20 on Sunday and they told me they could fix the car is 2-3 hours.  After waiting a good bit I went to the front desk and they told me that the wrong part arrived and to come back in the morning to get the car. (Frustrated).

8/20/2012 -
I came back in the morning around 8:00am and waiting for 2 hours for my car. I got my car they said they fixed it. I left and paid and everything seemed fine.  About 2 hours later I got into my car and turned the key and again... the car won't start. I take it back to Goodyear aka Gold Coast Tire to have them fix it. They tell me to keep the car over night so they can figure out the problem after they told me they fixed it.

8/21/2012 -
So I get a call on Tuesday from a guy "Abraham" telling me they fixed my car and they will show me a "trick" to turn on my car. Now a little hesitant... I go back to the shop and I told him I wasn't going to pay $411.80 for them to teach me a "trick" to turn on my car. When I told "Abraham" I was going to dispute the charge he got very angry. He started to disrespect my wife telling me "she's not good for me" amongst many other things.. Also shouting at me that if I dispute the charge it will take months for it to go through and it wouldn't be worth it because I would lose.

9/2/2012 -
Now weeks later the car has yet to be fixed and still have a $411.80 charge on my credit card. The technicians were nice and polite but Abraham the store manager was arrogant and disrespectful.

If you want to be dicked around and taken advantage of be my guest and go to Good Year / Gold Coast Tire. I've been a client of Goodyear for many years. I will never go back due to the disrespect lack of knowledge to fix the problem. They take advantage of their customers. Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2012 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GOLD-COAST-TIRE-OF-BOYNTON-BEACH-FLORIDA/boynton-beach-Florida-33426/GOLD-COAST-TIRE-OF-BOYNTON-BEACH-FL-Good-Year-Learn-a-trick-for-41180-boynton-beach-936069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GOLD COAST TIRE OF BOYNTON BEACH, FLORIDA

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC