Complaint Review: GOLD CROWN RESORT - Colleen Arrigoni

• Submitted: Sun, May 17, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 04, 2010

• Reported By:Falls Church Virginia
GOLD CROWN RESORT - Colleen Arrigoni
1250 City View Center Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 202-944 2750 Porter
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

GOLD CROWN RESORT - Colleen Arrigoni CEO - Dan Salinas Customer Support - SUNSHINE PROMOTIONS - Margaret Porterfield MGR MBR 202 MISREPRESENTED 4&5 STAR RESORTS AT DISCOUNTED PRICES THROUGH THEIR AGENT, SUNSHINE PROMOTIONS Washington District of Columbia

*General Comment: Sunshine Promotions - Gold Crown Resorts Scam

All this past winter we southt 4 or 5 star accomodations for our Summer Vacation through Gold Crown Resorts after purchasing their long term vacation plan.

They promise weekly stays at 4-5 star resorts for no more than $695.00 at resorts all over the world and yet, for months we have been been unable to find anything we would consider staying at as anything they can actually provide is barely more than 2 to 3 star. In other words, GCR does not deliver what they promise and what they contracted for through Sunshine Promotions.

Gold Crown blames Sunshine Productions, Sunshine does not respond to my requests for a refund and cancellation. Everyone sounds very concerned about our dissatisfaction but the persons named as the decision makers never respond.

We paid them $6,000 for absolutely nothing and we feel like fools. There must be other people in the same position and we would like to know if anyone has been successful in getting their money back. If so, how. Please let us know. Jake

Jake
Falls Church, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2009 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GOLD-CROWN-RESORT-Colleen-Arrigoni/Washington-District-of-Columbia/GOLD-CROWN-RESORT-Colleen-Arrigoni-CEO-Dan-Salinas-Customer-Support-SUNSHINE-PROMOT-452662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GOLD CROWN RESORT - Colleen Arrigoni

#1 General Comment

Sunshine Promotions - Gold Crown Resorts Scam

AUTHOR: Richard - (United States of America)

My wife and I have been taken by this "Sunshine Promotions" Gold Crown Resorts scam for the sum of $7,000.00. We have absolutely nothing to substantiate the vacations, cruises and lodging advantages and benefits that were presented to my wife and me at the Sunshine Promotions Georgetown location. I contacted each vacation resort, cruise line, and lodging location with a request to compare with the Gold Crown Resort web listing that cost us $7,000.00. We found out that we could save more if we called and booked directly with the vacation resorts, cruise lines or lodging locations. My interest is to get a class action argument against these con artists if I can find enough people that have been through the presentations and financially scammed through gross misrepresentation by this group of misrepresentation artists. My wife and I are 67 years old and were totally taken advantage of. I have documents to substantiate my comments. Jake and anyone who has been scammed by sunshine Promotions and Gold Crown Resorts please contact me at rl2369@aol.com. I went back to Sunshine Promotions a week after we purchased the package and had a conversation with Mike the presenter and Scott who was a technical person at Sunshine Promotion to demand a refund. We were then told (repeat then told) by Mike that we wouldn't save anything on cruises, air fares or lodging but would save a lot on resorts. No refunds!!! We again tried to find a resort. The North and South Carolina beach resort Gold Grown Resort listings were only one. This resort was one of seven of oldest resorts in existence in North and South Carolina. There was no guarantee of an ocean view room because the resort was a half mile from the ocean. We later found out that Gold Crown Resorts was booking vacations resorts on their web site that were RCI time share listings for locations that no one wanted.