Complaint Review: GOLD VIP CLUB CASINO

• Submitted: Fri, June 29, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 29, 2012

• Reported By: crazy — dover Internet United Kingdom

GOLD VIP CLUB CASINO GVC. I have been with them for 3 years and all i ever cashed out was 1500$ i have deposited about 20 000 sofar maybe more nothing.I am so angry and i wish i never joined there site.Thay are ripoffs and sho Internet

i have been with this casino for 3 years and i mean no wins i have cashed out 1500 in all the time i was there.I must have deposited about 20 000 and nothing.I fell so stupid that i havnt stoped earliar.I deposited 250 this morning plus there bonuses was 900 took me 1hr to finish it of.Contacted them complained they gave me 70 but that lasted me 10 min.Iam so angry.IF you have money to waste or give away go to this casino.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2012 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GOLD-VIP-CLUB-CASINO/internet/GOLD-VIP-CLUB-CASINO-GVC-I-have-been-with-them-for-3-years-and-all-i-ever-cashed-out-was-904544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GOLD VIP CLUB CASINO