adults

• Updated: Wed, January 08, 2014

• Reported By: BitcoinMoney — San Jose California
GOLDCEO.com Thepowerlevel
Internet USA

GOLDCEO.com Thepowerlevel This company is run by a one guy who called himself Fly when I spoke with him. I looked up his website goldceo.com and found out that he is based off of Tonglingshi Anhuisheng China. They don't have laws against these kind of things over there. Please do not buy from Goldceo or Thepowerlevel. Internet

*General Comment: goldceo is a good website and very safe

This company is run by a one guy who called himself Fly when I spoke with him. I looked up his website goldceo.com and found out that he is based off of Tonglingshi Anhuisheng China. They don't have laws against these kind of things over there. Please do not buy from Goldceo or Thepowerlevel. They are run by the same people. They will take your money and leave you hanging.

My Story. I've paid hundred of US dollars for a game item, but was never provided with the item. I chatted with Fly, the person who was helping me at the time through their website. We were exchanging chats pretty rapidly until the final question. I ask him if I would be able to get the item right away after I make the payment. Fly said yes. I made the payment and guess what. He no longer reply to my chat. I lost my money and my time. I very upset.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GOLDCEOcom-Thepowerlevel/internet/GOLDCEOcom-Thepowerlevel-This-company-is-run-by-a-one-guy-who-called-himself-Fly-when-I-1113929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GOLDCEO.com Thepowerlevel

#1 General Comment

goldceo is a good website and very safe

AUTHOR: Ina - ()

At the start of purchasing my premium silk from these guys i thought it was a scam but after going into the live chat and the great work from vgolds team i was quickly provided with great information and assistance and even told me step by step on exactly what they were doing, I have used this site a total of 3 times now and nothing has gone wrong, these guys are NOT A SCAM! they are all great people so feel free to go on and spend some money there as they will quickly help you out :) 5/5 from me guys well done!