Complaint Review: GOLDEN EAGLE UNITED

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: Kelli — Arizona
GOLDEN EAGLE UNITED
1450 North Benson Avenue Upland, California USA

GOLDEN EAGLE UNITED threatens and claims that they are a Lawyer. Jamson Thomas Upland California

I work for a moving company in Arizona known as Usa GOLDEN EAGLE MOVING COMPANY. This  guy Who says this name is Jaymson Thomas calls me yelling at me tells me that he is a lawyer, I called the number back and asks for corprates number the lady puts me on hold and than the guy gets on the phone I ask him for corpates number and he starts yelling at me again. The company that I work for has an office in California, Las vegas, Arizona, and soon to be Texas. This guys is rude and threatened me .I work for my company and I only know what my owner tells me the guy who called had no right to treat me the way that he did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GOLDEN-EAGLE-UNITED/Upland-California-91786/GOLDEN-EAGLE-UNITED-threatens-and-claims-that-they-are-a-Lawyer-Jamson-Thomas-Upland-Ca-1049082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GOLDEN EAGLE UNITED