Complaint Review: GOLDEN VALLEY LENDING

INTERNET, Select State/Province USA

GOLDEN VALLEY LENDING TRYING TO GET ME TO PAY INTERNET

*Author of original report: Golden Valley

*Consumer Suggestion: Validation of Debt

Golden Valley Lenders have called me to pay for a loan I did not apply for nor did I recieve. The gentleman kept asking me for my Social Secerity # my address. and wanted banking information. When I told him I knew nothling about this account or his company he got very nasty with me. he also said that if I did not give him the information I would be responsible to pay the loan back,he now keeps callling from different area code but the same  #'s and these calles are anytime between 8:00 am up to 9:30 pm. Sunday to Sunday. They never leave a message. I believe they are scammers looking for someone to pay out of fear.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GOLDEN-VALLEY-LENDING/INTERNET-Select-StateProvince/GOLDEN-VALLEY-LENDING-TRYING-TO-GET-ME-TO-PAY-INTERNET-1117094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GOLDEN VALLEY LENDING

Golden Valley

AUTHOR: - ()

I just called this number 267-592-3242 the man that answered said "Golden Valley" try calling it your self. so goes your credibility regarding the phone number. and try asking them for information they will not give it to you, I have blocked the number and every time your company calles from this # I report it to the FTC  $10000 per phone call you should be broke soon.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Validation of Debt

AUTHOR: Artemis - ()

Golden Valley Lending is closed on Sundays. The phone number listed is not affiliated with the company. I suggest you ask for them to send you a validation of debt and ask for a fax number and address. See how much information they will give you, most times if it is fraud they will try to avoid giving more information. Check what they give you versus the company's official website. If they ask you to put funds on to a greendot card and pay them or you will go to jail then is definitely fraud, this is a popular one that many people are being scammed by.