Rip-off Report Investigation:
Editors UPDATE: Positive Rating and Recognition has been given to Goldline International
for its Commitment to Excellence in customer service.
Rip-off Reports investigation of Goldline International uncovers an ongoing commitment to client satisfaction. This means clients can expect that Goldline will always work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to complaints or concerns. Goldline listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn and become more efficient as a company in the products it offers.
One top Goldline executive stated to Rip-off Report that Goldlines clients are a precious resource and it is committed to responding to any client concerns. Another company executive confirmed to Rip-off Report that Goldline strives to provide exemplary customer service to its clients.
Some of the other things Rip Off Report learned in the course of its investigation: Goldlines business began in 1960 when it offered precious metals and storage services to clients seeking to acquire gold and silver as part of a diversified portfolio. The company has grown to more than 250 employees and handles over 50,000 individual client transactions each year. Goldline believes it exemplifies best practices for the industry.
Rip-off Report has confirmed that Goldline takes client concerns very seriously. Goldline has a dedicated team of customer service professionals to assist with any issues that may develop. Rip-off Report was pleased to learn that Goldlines approach to business is focused on its pledge to client satisfaction.
Goldline International recognizes that complaints posted on Rip-off Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed and if handled correctly can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Rip-off Reports Investigation Goldline continues its commitment to positive client experience.
In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with Goldlines executives, Rip-off Report is convinced that Goldline International has been and is committed to providing precious metals and rare coins to satisfied clients. Read more about Goldline Internationals Commitment to Excellence and Total Consumer Satisfaction and why consumers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. ..yes, a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike. Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.
===================== NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED
GOLDLINE Of Santa Monica Robert Fazio 20 gold Swiss franc GOLDLINE flier scam critique Santa Monica California
20 gold Swiss franc GOLDLINE flier scam critique
The 20 gold Swiss franc GOLDLINE flier talks of high profits yet:
1) The 20 gold Swiss franc GOLDLINE flier never mentions any historical instance of any profit and indeed later on mentions that there was HISTORICALLY a time when the 20 gold Swiss franc approached and exceeded the spot price of gold, it was melted down, obviously but never mentioned, to remove the negative factor of NUMISMATIC and was struck into gold eagles which have positive and investment positive factors since ithey are government CERTIFIED usually selling $20 dollars ABOVE the spot price of gold making the 20 gold Swiss franc GOLDLINE flier a liar and the 20 gold Swiss franc a historically BAD INVESTMENT. The American eagle and other certified coins has never been melted down for its gold.
2) The 20 gold Swiss franc GOLDLINE flier refers to the spot price of gold and the 20 gold Swiss franc as the same when it is not. The 20 gold Swiss franc is NUMISMATIC and doesnt appear EVER in PUBLISHED print as having value commensurate with the spot price of gold and even a smaller connection with any GOVERNMENT CERTIFIED coin such as the American gold or platinum eagles whose values are published daily. The value of the 20 gold Swiss franc is never published.
3) The 20 gold Swiss franc flier MENTIONS more gold for the money yet my purchase yielded 2/5 less gold for the money. I received 33 0z of gold in the 20 gold Swiss franc versus 55 oz of gold had I diversified with the American gold eagle. My purchase originally was for 27 1 oz platinum eagles which would be the only action by GOLDLINE to make me whole.
4) The 20 gold Swiss franc GOLDLINE flier uses the words bullion and the 20 gold Swiss franc as valued the same but in reality they are not. Bullion and government certified coins hold much more value therefore all other precious metal dealers I have gone to recently have offered government certified coins for investment not the collectors NUMISMATIC variety 20 gold Swiss franc.
5) The 20 gold Swiss franc sold by GOLDLINE is a scam developed systemically by all GOLDLINE upper management to defraud clients especially the first time buyer by following up the 20 gold Swiss franc GOLDLINE flier with a high pressure commission salesmen who further distorts and lies about the investment value of the 20 gold Swiss franc. Contrary to the GOLDLINE flier and the high pressure salesman who used ALL the GOLDLINE flier talking points there is no shortage nor has there ever been
oakland pk, Florida