Complaint Review: GONE TO THE DOGS RESCUE

• Updated: Sat, January 11, 2014

• Reported By: The Informer — Spokane Washington
GONE TO THE DOGS RESCUE
1821 Belmont Lane, #C, , Select State/Province USA

GONE TO THE DOGS RESCUE Marcy Janes & Taunya Huffman Bad Rescue Redondo Beach California

*Author of original report: Fanatical Extremist Animal Advocate Has Targeted and Harassed Lemore Aizenman CEO Of Lemore Insurance

This rescue has been on a smear campain and has harassed various rescues and volunteers.  They post terrible lies about people on social media sites and when the rescue is contacted they simply claim that they are not associated with the people who are doing the posting. However, this claim is also a lie as the person doing the harassing is Marcy Janes who is most definitly associated with the rescue.  They have even gone as far as falsifying court documents in an attempt to scare people.  They really aught not be in this industry.  Please look for a repeutable rescue and prevent yourself from becoming the next target on their hit list.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2014 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GONE-TO-THE-DOGS-RESCUE/Select-StateProvince/GONE-TO-THE-DOGS-RESCUE-Marcy-Janes-amp-Taunya-Huffman-Bad-Rescue-Redondo-Beach-Califor-1114875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GONE TO THE DOGS RESCUE

AUTHOR: Lemore Aizenman - ()

I have had time to compile some information and I wanted to take a moment to update my rebuttal. I am the founder and CEO of Lemore Insurance Services which has been under my control since its inception in 1999. As I stated in my original rebuttal, this person is not currently and has never been a client of Lemore Insurance Services. In my personal time I volunteer as a foster for pregnant pit bulls and orphaned litters that are set to be put to death at local area shelters. As a foster, i open my home and my heart to these puppies, I care for them and raise them until they are old enough to be adopted to loving families. I have volunteered my services to various rescues as I am able to provide temporary shelter for puppies and pregnant females only. There are not many people out there that agree to do this type of work as raising a litter is very time consuming and labor intensive.

The people who submitted the ripoff report are a group of fanatical extremist animal advocates who refer to themselves as "The Rescue Police.". The main members of the self appointed group for fanatical extremist cyber terrorists are Marcy Janes from Gone To The Dogs Rescue in Redondo Beach Ca. gonetothedogsrescue.org/Home.php, Jer Edelman from Labradors and Friends Rescue Group located in San Diego, Ca. labradorsandfriends.org/ , Katie Brynelsen (aka Joe Sheeber) a Spokane Wa, residen who writes for on online publication called The Examine, Lisamarie Cowen of San Diego and Dona Barone of Pasadena Ca. For some reason the Rescue Police got the idea that I am secretly involved in breeding pit bulls. The Rescue Police called me into a group chat in which they began to make outlandish accusations and interrogate me regarding my alleged breeding activities. I attempted to calm them down and explain that I am not a dog breeder and I have never participated in any such activities. They refused to beleive me and called me a liar and proceeded to tell me off . They showed me copies of private facebook messeges which they claim were written by me, in which I was supposedly bragging about breeding dogs. I explained that I did not write those posts and that I have no clue where they originated, Repeatedly, I assured them that I was not involved in any breeding of any animals and that the post was not written by me. They decided that I was not to be believed and that it was their duty to wage an all out assult.

The Rescue Police proceeded to post my home address on ripoff reports along with my home address and claims that I am a racist which I am most certainly not. The Rescue Police either hacked into my facebook account or created a fake account using my information and photos which were stolen from my real profile and created fake comments and posts which they posted on ripoff reports and other internet wb sites. They made comments about my religion calling me a "Bad Jew" and "A Terrible Person (see attached image). They contacted Larra Taylor who heads a rescue that I forstered a pregnant momma for a year ago when they found out that the dog was returned to my home after becoming depressed in boarding and told Laura that they intend to contact animal control to request that my family pets be confiscated and euthanized for no apparent reason other than spite and vengence see (attached image). The Rescue Police claims that they got a temporary restraining order which I have yet to have been served with and which they could only have obtainaned by lying to a judge and leading him tor her to beleive that I am harassing them. They have threatened me with calling child protective services to make false aligations that I am not a fit parent. ( see attached image). They have sent me two death threats (see attached image). I have received nasty text messeges and death threats from people who have read the ripoff report and believe that I am racist. I have had to move my 7 year old child from our family home due to the threats. The rescue police has even gone as far as sending people to my home to report back to them on what they find here (see attached image). Katie Brynelsen posted an article full of slanderous comments about me in the Examiner. Katie did remove my name from the article a couple of days after it was posted most likely as a response to the letter that I sent the online publication requesting that my name be removed as the published information is based on lies and false infomation. The Rescue Police have sent me vile communications depicting beastiality and other disgusting messeges and photos (see attached image). I am also including sceen shots that show that my facebook account was logged into by someone in the Washington area (see attached image). The rescue police have also put together a petition on Change.org which was circulated on facebook claiming that I am abusive and requesting that my facebook profile be cancelled and I be removed from the website (see attached image). They also filed a fake complaint with the department of insurance (see attached image) and accused me of being a puppy killer (see attached image)

At this time I filed a police report with my local police department and I am expecting the file to be presented to the city attorneys office for review. This entire incident has been a complete nightmare. I believe that as human beings we have a duty to help better the world around us. I do my share by providing a loving home for dogs that would otherwise be put to sleep at the shelter. However, at this point I am wondering if continuing to offer myself as a volunteer is worth the risk of being attacked by radicals and fanatics whos behavior is extreme and irrational. I have watched this group of cyber terrorists chase away good rescues, volunteers and doners. I have seen dogs go to their death because this group hampered other rescue organizations rescue efforts. I can only hope that the police department and city attorneys office take this matter seriously and stop this group of dangerous and unstable individuals from continuing to harass innocent people.