forests

• Submitted: Tue, June 17, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2008

• Reported By:Allen Park Michigan
GOOD SAMS CLUB EMERGENCY ROAD SERVICE
Goodsamsclub.com Englewood, Colorado U.S.A.

GOOD SAMS CLUB EMERGENCY ROAD SERVICE, GOOD SAMS CLUB EMERGENCY ROAD SERVICE ONLY WANTS YOUR MONEY THEY ARE A RIP OFF Englewood Colorado

We used our Good Sams Road Service for the first time to tow our Dodge Durango to have a new starter put on. Good Sams contracted a towing company in our area. They in turn broke the front axle of our vehicle while pulling it onto a flatbed truck. The manager of the garage where we had it towed said they hooked it up wrong. I filed a claim with Good Sams right away faxing pictures and estimates of the damage.

After more than a month and at least 30 phone calls, my claim was denied. The reason they gave was the towing company said it wasn't their fault. So they believe them even with proof it was their fault? Good Sams Club told me to read the "small print" of my contract. They claim they are not resposible for the companies they hire to work for them. They are not being held accountable for their subcontractors. What a rip off. I gave Good Sams Club my membership fees in good trust and all they did was RIP me OFF. I am now contracting legal counsel.

Patty
Allen Park, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2008 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GOOD-SAMS-CLUB-EMERGENCY-ROAD-SERVICE/Englewood-Colorado-80155/GOOD-SAMS-CLUB-EMERGENCY-ROAD-SERVICE-GOOD-SAMS-CLUB-EMERGENCY-ROAD-SERVICE-ONLY-WANTS-YO-341224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GOOD SAMS CLUB EMERGENCY ROAD SERVICE