Complaint Review: GOODYEAR INEGRITY TIRE

• Updated: Sat, August 04, 2012

• Reported By: CARL MARCY — HEMET California United States of America
GOODYEAR INEGRITY TIRE
3223 W FLORIDA AVE HEMET, California United States of America

GOODYEAR INEGRITY TIRE INTEGRITY TRIED TO SCAM ME BY TELLING ME I HAD A WATER PUMP LEAK.A SECOND OPINION FOUND NO SUCH LEAK. HEMET, California

I went to integrity for an oil change with a coupon and was charged the regular price.then they informed me my auto had a leaking water pump. I had my douhts as I had no water on my garage floor at any time,so I went to another auto shop for a second opinion and we could not find any leakage of any kind,I consider this a ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2012 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GOODYEAR-INEGRITY-TIRE/HEMET-California-92545/GOODYEAR-INEGRITY-TIRE-INTEGRITY-TRIED-TO-SCAM-ME-BY-TELLING-ME-I-HAD-A-WATER-PUMP-LEAKA-922461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GOODYEAR INEGRITY TIRE