Complaint Review: GOOGLE MONEY PROFIT

• Submitted: Wed, July 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 09, 2008

• Reported By:Commerce twp Michigan
GOOGLE MONEY PROFIT
251 HILTON DRIVE STE 200 SAINT GEORGE, Utah U.S.A.

GOOGLE MONEY PROFIT GOOGLE RIPPING ME OFF FOR 6 MONTHS SAINT GEORGE Utah

I must have signed up for Googles Get Rich Quick CD for $1.95 back in Nov. 2007. Didn't get a CD????

My husband pays the credit card bills and didn't question my charges. I just found out June 2008 that Google Money Profit has been charging my credit card for $39.95 since Dec. 2007.

They also signed me up with another company, Easy Grant Finder, for $7.95 per Month since Dec. 2007. Hey, I'm 59 years old. Why do I need Grant Finder????

Wow, they also signed me up for a 3rd company, NetWork Agenda. Can't determine what service this company provides but they have been charging my credit card $9.95 for 6 month's also.

Anyone know what can be done about this?

Is there a Better Business Bureau for Internet Businesses?

Leader
Commerce twp, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2008 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GOOGLE-MONEY-PROFIT/SAINT-GEORGE-Utah-84770/GOOGLE-MONEY-PROFIT-GOOGLE-RIPPING-ME-OFF-FOR-6-MONTHS-SAINT-GEORGE-Utah-349206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GOOGLE MONEY PROFIT