Complaint Review: GOOGLE PROFITS

• Updated: Wed, May 20, 2009

• Reported By:CLEVELAND Ohio
GOOGLE PROFITS
GOOGSUPPORT.COM Internet U.S.A.

GOOGLE PROFITS Automatically billed my checking account for unauthorized charges Internet

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.
===========================================

In April, 2009, I saw an advertisement on the internet for making money at home on the Internet. From my understanding, I was to pay only $1.97 for this information to see if this would be something I would be interested in doing. I never received the information, which was suppose to arrive via UPS, according to the ad. I received overdrafts from my bank, and I could not figure out why. I used my debt card to pay the $1.97. When I checked the transactions on my account to figure why I have overdrafts, this Google Profits had hit my account on 4/13/09 for $1.97, 4/27 for $47.50, and again on 5/13 for $99.00.

I did not authorize these charges, I never received the information that I paid the $1.97 for. When I called this company on Wednesday, 5/20/09, and spoke with a representative by the name of Cicera, she informed me that I had agreed to some terms when I signed up for the $1.97 to receive automatic billing if I did not cancel within 30 days. I did not know there were anything to cancel. She said something about sending me a disk since I had paid for it, I informed her that I did not want a disk. I just wanted my money refunded. She said they do not do refunds. Cicera agreed however, to atleast refund the $99 charge. I asked to speak with a manager or supervisor, and she informed me that managers and supervisors do not take calls. She said I could hang up and call again, and speak with another representative.

I am thankful for the refund of the $99, atleast, I got something back. However, this is a RIPOFF organization. I advise anyone and everyone to stay away from this Website: GOOGsupport.com

Bernice
CLEVELAND, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2009 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GOOGLE-PROFITS/internet/GOOGLE-PROFITS-Automatically-billed-my-checking-account-for-unauthorized-charges-Internet-453630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GOOGLE PROFITS