Assembly

• Reported By: Rosemary — Victoria Other Australia
GOOPPING
70 view bank rise Internet United States of America

GOOPPING Lost /missing items from my shipment Internet, Internet

*Author of original report: goopping update

I would not recommend Goopping.com for shipping.
I have used them once and they lost two items of clothing out of  seven ,all sent to them from the same company ,which was JCREW within in a few days of each other.
Goopping appeared to check off that all items were accounted for in the parcel they received as I received an itemised list on goopping letterhead detailing the contents.So the delivery was opened by them checked and then forwarded on to me.
That's the service they provide ,and the only one I believe!
 I have contacted them numerous times by email and detailed the problem.I have received emails back but either asking me to explain again or they had found the items or they had sent the items .This has been going on for over six weeks.
 I believe my things are lost and I have done my money. $125 worth of clothing and I payed $65 postage for half the weight I payed for.
I will not do business with this company again there has to be a better alternative I am thinking MYUS ???but ,am nervous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2011 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GOOPPING/internet/GOOPPING-Lost-missing-items-from-my-shipment-Internet-Internet-792492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GOOPPING

goopping update

AUTHOR: Rosemary - (Australia)

I recently posted a negative review on GOOPPING.I would like to update my review and say that the problems I experienced have now been rectified .It probably helped that I told them I had posted negative feedback on this site.That being said my problems were sorted in a polite and timely manner and they refunded me for the lost items.I would now recommend them as I have had no further problems.