Complaint Review: GORENTER.COM AZ

• Reported By: Steve Turbis — Capistrano Beach California
GORENTER.COM AZ
11022 N 28TH DRIVE PHOENIX, Select State/Province USA

GORENTER.COM AZ RIP OFF EXTREME!! PHOENIX Arizona

I have a house in Litchfield Park that I rent out. I used a company named prm who stole all the deposits and are probably still on the run. So I turned to GORENTER as they appeared legitimate-little did I know. It took six monmths to get my first renter. He made minimal income so I said no do not rent to them-GORENTER said it's AZ law and I must! Imagine that. Well first month no rent for 15 days-lots of fees to tenant for late fees etc and they took it all-every time for 4 months and then the tenant did not pay rent for 2 months and all eviction charges (severla hundred) were for GORENTER account. The property was shambles and guess who voluntered to fix it up-right! for several more hundreds of dollars. I stayed with them because I needed  a renter  so for the next 6 months we waited patiently.No results lots of "well the market is so bad" we are trying-meanwhile monthly charges apply. I decided to sell the property and I so outraged by GORENTER that I fired them. They proceeded to charge me for cancellation charges, marketing fees etc totally several thousand dollars and after I refused to pay their outrageous charges they added 40% and sued me. ( check your contract it's there) my advice-stay away from this company-do not rent from them do not use them for management. I'm afraid to say more because I think they are organized crime!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GORENTERCOM-AZ/PHOENIX-Select-StateProvince-85029/GORENTERCOM-AZ-RIP-OFF-EXTREME-PHOENIX-Arizona-1063004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GORENTER.COM AZ