Complaint Review: GOTEC FINANCIAL

• Submitted: Fri, April 02, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, April 02, 2004

• Reported By:carson California
354 East 600 South, Suite 202 St. George, Utah U.S.A.

Unfortunately, I am also one of the victims of this company. They told that they would send me their "package" first then I'd call them back to confirm if I would like their offer. Instead, they debited money from my account!!! I didn't get the package on the said date and even before I had the chance to see it, they took my money!

Did anyone of you had Washington Mutual as their bank? Where they able to do something about it?

Carson, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2004 03:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GOTEC-FINANCIAL/St-George-Utah-84770/GOTEC-FINANCIAL-FRAUD-SCAM-BEWARE-St-George-Utah-86320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GOTEC FINANCIAL