Complaint Review: GOTEC Financial

• Submitted: Thu, June 10, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, June 10, 2004

• Reported By:Hammond Louisiana
GOTEC Financial
354 East 600 South Suite202 St. George, Utah U.S.A.

GOTEC Financial Inc. ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing like so many other victims on this site rip-off St. George Utah

This company took money out of my account and I told them I did not want them too, after going through the phone process that asks for your account I begin to get supicious at their persistance. Then a week later I recieved a packet in the mail saying to the a website to pick out a credit card when the very first time I spoke with them they new which card I requested and we talked about, but the website didn't work. I call them back and spoke with a lady name Amber and she told me of their problems with their website and said wait 24 hours and try it again. When I tried it the next morning I could not get their website at all, I only got this Rip-Off bad businessbureau.com Report and I call them back on the phone Amber told me I did not wait 24hrs and try it again at 3pm and I am still scepticle it is now 10am ct. and I still am not sure I will get my credit card.

Henry
Hammond, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2004 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GOTEC-Financial/St-George-Utah-84770/GOTEC-Financial-Inc-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-like-so-many-other-victims-on-thi-94373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GOTEC Financial