Complaint Review: GOV GRANTS FOR ME

GOV GRANTS FOR ME
2780 south blvd las vegas, Nevada United States of America

GOV GRANTS FOR ME grant company las vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: GOV GRANTS FOR ME

I thought that they really would help people. I signed up to pay only $2.95 for shiping for a cd and the charged me about 4-5 time $58.61. Shey should help people like they say, not charge them. I know that should read really read carfuly when I give out my card number. But i din't, now I know. I never recieved the cd. They dont want to give me the money back and the credit people can not help too.Can u please find out how these people are.Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2009 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GOV-GRANTS-FOR-ME/las-vegas-Nevada-89146/GOV-GRANTS-FOR-ME-grant-company-las-vegas-Nevada-524328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GOV GRANTS FOR ME

GOV GRANTS FOR ME

AUTHOR: elez - (United States of America)

NEVER SIGN UP ONLINE ON GOVGRANTSFORME. ITS A RIPPOFF.THEY JUST STEALING MONEY,THEY DONT WANT TO HELP OTHERS.THEY JUST LIARS.GET AWAY FROM THIS SITE.I JUST HOPE THAT SOMEBODY WILL INVASTIGATE THEM. I THOUGHT THEY WEAR FROM REALL GOVERNMENT AGENCY BUT THEY ARE NOT.I CALLED MANY TIMES AND IT ALWAYS ANSWERS SAME GUY AND HE IS RUDE. I TRIED TO GET MY $250 BUT HE WOULD HEAR ABOUT IT EVEN I TOLD HE THEY I DID NOT SEE FOR MONTHS THAT THEY TAKING MONEY FROM MY CARD AND I TOLD HIM THAT I AUTHORIZED ONLY $2.95 AND THEY I DID NOT GET ANYTHING IN THE MAIL HE JUST KEPT SAYING YOU CANCELED YOU CAN NOT GET YOU MONEY BACK.I JUST COULD NOT BELIEVE AT. I HOPE THAT SOMEBODY REALLY LOOKS IN TO AT.