Complaint Review: GOslimm

• Updated: Wed, January 08, 2014

• Reported By: sumguy — New Haven Connecticut
GOslimm
Rochester, New York USA

GOslimm Novixor Created fake marketing company to commit fraud Rochester New York

*General Comment: This happened to me also.

I'm warning people about this product based on the fraud commited on our company by Novixor, a fake company set up to market goslimm. We printed a direct mail campaign for them. They sent us a check for postage, which we deposited in our account, then cut a check to the postmaster. The company, Novixor/goslimm then cancelled the check, closed all accounts and disapeared. They are obviously looking to scam us on the marketing costs can collect money from the unsuspecting fools that buy this product. I highly doubt they will even ship the product, but more then likely will take what money they can, close down and disapear. This company is run by an obviously fake named CEO Michel J. Poirier, who ran an identical scam you can find on this website back in 2011. Back then it was for Novartis/Nutrim diet pills and the fake marketing company was Axera internations.

Please beware, and stay away. I wish I did!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GOslimm/Rochester-New-York/GOslimm-Novixor-Created-fake-marketing-company-to-commit-fraud-Rochester-New-York-1113914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GOslimm

#1 General Comment

This happened to me also.

AUTHOR: lcekinci - ()

I would like you to contact me since they did the same thing to my company.

631 588 6565