Complaint Review: GOtec FInancial

• Reported By:Riverview Florida
GOtec FInancial
GFILILNKS.com Internet U.S.A.

GOtec FInancial ripoff deceitful company Internet

I was also ripped off by this company. You cannot get them to answer their phones. I called them back approximately three days after I talked to them. I told them I changed my mind and did not want the card. They said that according to their state laws it was a done deal. The only thing they did was move the date they took my money. I am trying to get in touch with them for a refund like they said I could, but so far nothing.

I too was signed up for a phone service and lost $80 on that, I told them I didn't want it. When I got billed I called the phone company and they refused to refund my money. They said that they have me on the recording agreeing to it.

When I listed to the recording it sounded like it was spliced together. I don't know what to do to get my money back. I cannot afford this. Why can't someone stop this deceitful company.

Teresa
Riverview, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2004 04:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GOtec-FInancial/internet/GOtec-FInancial-ripoff-deceitful-company-Internet-93453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GOtec FInancial