midnight

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: booboo — Lexington Kentucky United States of America
GPA/Vemma
1920 E Broadway Road Internet United States of America

GPA/Vemma If you don't have the money to start, DON'T DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Internet

This is maybe an okay thing to do if you have the money to start with, first you pay a fee of $299.00, the cheapest GPS Upgrade Unit is $599.00 + taxes for Silver, then you have a chose of $999.00 for Gold or $1999.00 for Diamond, this is all done before you even get anything from them.

I realized I couldn't afford to go any further when I saw the monthly fee of $49.99 plus taxes. So, I immediately went in and canceled my acct, called my mentor and told him what I was doing and now have called Vemma in Tempe, Az to cancel any products being sent.

So, my thing is if you don't have the money to start with, then don't get into this, you might be okay with these products but it might take along time to recoup your investment. This just wasn't the thing for me to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GPAVemma/internet/GPAVemma-If-you-dont-have-the-money-to-start-DONT-DO-THIS-Internet-1025549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GPA/Vemma