Complaint Review: GPD INVESTMENTS LLC

• Submitted: Sun, March 17, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 17, 2013

• Reported By: Broken Man — Dorset Nationwide
GPD INVESTMENTS LLC

GPD INVESTMENTS LLC GPD INVESTMENTS LLC - SHAMBOLIC WAY TO LOOSE YOUR MONEY Internet

I am a simple normal average hard working man  who supports my family. I don't tak adverse risks, and I thought I had invested my money wisely with GPD, to secure a better future for my children when they grow up. Instead I am a broken man, without any future hopes for my family to secure a dream that people like us never usually have the opportunity of achieving.

Instead I, like many others have been taken for a huge ride by GPD investments and LEE WIGGINS. Having invested a substainal amount of money, I am now left high and dry without anything to show for my investment in Dubai.

GPD have shown shambolic neglience to their customers , and an attitude towards normal human beings which you would not think possible of an alleged professional business man. The way in which GPD continues to treat their customers is beyond arrogance and total disregard for the people who's money is now being used to fund a lifestyle that investors will never acheive!

Shame on you GPD and Lee Wiggins!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GPD-INVESTMENTS-LLC/internet/GPD-INVESTMENTS-LLC-GPD-INVESTMENTS-LLC-SHAMBOLIC-WAY-TO-LOOSE-YOUR-MONEY-Internet-1035458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GPD INVESTMENTS LLC