Complaint Review: GPM Leather Bag

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2008

• Reported By:St Louis Missouri
GPM Leather Bag
400 Fulfillment Cr Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

MPB Leather Bag charged me for two leather bags and I only received one. no way to contact them Wallingford, Connecticut

I saw the ad on TV about the Leather Bag (purse). So I called and it was all automated so i never got to talk to anyone. when I ordered one bag the message makes an irresitable offer for two bags. So I gave the information for the credit card and when it was complete there was silence. I did not get to talk to a real person or get a phone # to call or address. Then I received one bag and that was it. I paid $42.00 for one $19.95 purse and I cannot get a person to talk to and get the purse shipped or to return it. I have been ripped off by an automated sales machine. I know there are people behind this but how to contact them?

St Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2008 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GPM-Leather-Bag/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/MPB-Leather-Bag-charged-me-for-two-leather-bags-and-I-only-received-one-no-way-to-contact-303119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GPM Leather Bag