Complaint Review: GPM Marketing

• Submitted: Wed, February 03, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, February 03, 2010

• Reported By: Carole — Kemah Texas U.S.A.
GPM Marketing
getsnuggie.com Internet United States of America

GPM Marketing getsnuggie.com I surfed their website, products, I almost made a purchase but did not. This company installed cookies and a virus on my computer which shut it down, I have the paper work to prove it. Then they cha Internet, Internet

I surfed the "gpm" snuggie website, initially input personal information but then decided against placing an order.  Lo and behold my computer ends up with a malware application, and 3 rootkits.  It was shut down.  I took it to an it specialist, the gpm website hacked my info, placed the order against my will and I have the paperwork to prove it.  Called the company to no avail, spoke with "valerie" and then her boss, "Sal" i think was his name.  They sent me out "snuggies"?/????? I never ordered them.  They said I couldn't be credited until I sent the products back.  I never ordered them!!!!!!!!I told me bank a week ago not to authorize the charge but they did anyway.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2010 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GPM-Marketing/internet/GPM-Marketing-getsnuggiecom-I-surfed-their-website-products-I-almost-made-a-purchase-bu-564074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GPM Marketing