guided

• Submitted: Sun, February 08, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, February 08, 2009

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
GPM Merchandise Direct - Fosdick Fulfillment Corporation
26 Barnes Industrial Park Road North Wallington, Connecticut U.S.A.

GPM Merchandise Direct - Fosdick Fulfillment Corporation Ripped off-Ordered one item, charged for two Wallington Connecticut

My fiancee saw the television ad for the snuggli blanket and wanted to order one for me. So we called the number from the commercial and got an automated system. The commercial said buy one,get one free. With the snuggli you also got a free light. So we ordered 1 snuggli. Since I was getting one free they asked for the colors I wanted. 1 burgandy and 1 sage green. The automated system stated that there would be two $7.95 shipping charges, and I figured they would be sending two separate packages for the snuggli's and lights. Then they started asking regarding other products. I kept pushing the button that meant no to all of them and at the end they did not give me a price that would be charged. I was left feeling that something was not right.

Sure enough, when my fiance checked his bank balance, not the price on the TV commercial at all. They had charged 2 times the amount it should be.
It should have been $35.85 and he was charged $71.70.

We have not received the products yet, but I expect to either receive two sets (4 snuggli's-at least we will have gotten our monies worth) or not receive them at all as some have experienced (and then we will really be angry). We had better be reimbursed.

Since reading others comments on this company and finding other sites that have info regarding this company, I know that we were scammed and we will never do anything from a TV commercial again.

This company needs to be prosecuted for it's illegal practices.

Glenda
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2009 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GPM-Merchandise-Direct-Fosdick-Fulfillment-Corporation/Wallington-Connecticut-06492/GPM-Merchandise-Direct-Fosdick-Fulfillment-Corporation-Ripped-off-Ordered-one-item-char-421593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GPM Merchandise Direct - Fosdick Fulfillment Corporation

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC