Complaint Review: GPM Merchandise Direct

• Reported By:Rogers Arkansas
GPM Merchandise Direct
Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

GPM Merchandise Direct Credit card fraud Wallingford Connecticut

I was surprised this morning to find that the above company took $42.89 out of my account. There was not a full name with the withdrawal and the phone number was not complete. I went on line and entered GPM and a site came up with many many complaints filed with Ripoff with the same company. That is where I got the phone number. I then called and talked to a Jeanette operator #433, and she looked and looked and said that it was for "Bumpit". They even had my old address. I asked her what Bumpit was and she said it was a hair product. I have received nothing. I asked how I get this credited, and she said when it arrives send it back. It is really scarry what can happen when you order something over the phone or online and then this sort of thiing is charged to you. I don't know how this will turn out but I am going to contact "Bumpit" if possible and see how they got my account #. Beware of buying online.

Rogers, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2009 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GPM-Merchandise-Direct/Wallingford-Connecticut/GPM-Merchandise-Direct-Credit-card-fraud-Wallingford-Connecticut-449554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GPM Merchandise Direct